2. No playing around in the school or on the training floors.
3. No leaning on the walls or mirrors during class.
4. Do not use profane language.
5. Students must wear full clean school-approved uniforms including the sash.
6. Students must no pick up any weapon that has not been taught to them or warm up with any weapon on the training area.
7. Students must be on time for class.
8. If a student is late, they must stop at the door and ask permission from Sifu or Simu before entering class.
9. If a student must leave priior to the scheduled end of class, they must ask permissions before leaving.
10. Students must pay fees for their classes and supplies on time.
11. Students must leave promptly after class is over so that the next class can start.
12. Clean up after yourself.
13. Do no leave any personal belongings at the Academy.
THE SHAOLIN KUNG FU ACADEMY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ANY STUDENT TO LEAVE CLASS, OR THE SCHOOL. IF THAT STUDENT DOES NOT OBSERVE THE SCHOOL RULES, OR DOES NOT SUFFICIENTLY RESPECT AND DEMONSTRATE THE PRINCIPLES OF OUR SHAOLIN PHILOSOPHY.